Information Provided by You Voluntarily
Information provided by you voluntarily include:
• Information provided by you when you create your account on Ednora and information provided by you on your profile page on Ednora.com: This includes your name, email address, profile picture, country, state, city, topics and grades.
• You may also grant us permission to access information from your social accounts including Facebook, GooglePlus and Twitter, and email accounts including Gmail and Outlook, in order to share resources with or invite your contacts from these accounts.
Information Gathered by Us
Information that we gather may include:
• Information that your browser sends: This includes the details of browser used such as your browser type and settings, IP address and the date and time when the Services were used.
• Information about the device that you use to access or use the Services: This includes device type, the operating system running on the device, and other device identifiers. The information collected depends on device settings and the policies of your device manufacturer or software vendors.
• Your usage of the Services: This includes information about the activities performed by you using our Services.
Use of Information Collected by Ednora
The information that we collect is used to help us provide the Services, and to develop future versions of improved Services:
• Information that you provide on your profile and information that we collect when you access the Services are used to provide customized content recommendations to you.
• The information provided voluntarily by you and collected by us about your Service usage are used by us to understand how we could improve the value delivered to you by developing new versions of Services with better functionalities and user experience.
• The IP address information collected is only used in the aggregate to help us identify usage patterns of our site. We do not track a specific IP address to identify an individual user. However, we may use such information to identify a user in case that there are or may be safety and/or security issues or to comply with legal requirements.
We do not use personally identifiable contact information except for Ednora internal usage (for example: to respond to your queries). We consider the following as personally identifiable contact information: email, phone number, street address.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with third parties in a few ways:
• To comply with law or regulations: Your information may be shared, as deemed reasonable, to comply with law and regulations or upon legal request, for example to comply with a court order or subpoena or to assist in criminal investigations.
• For safety: Your information may be shared to identify, pre-empt or address security threats, technical threats or other dubious activities or to safeguard rights and ensure safety including safety of Ednora Members and the Services. Your information may further be shared with third parties, for example with security consultants to identify and eliminate spam.
• In case of proceedings: Your information may be transferred in case Ednora goes through proceedings such as merger or acquisition, reorganization or bankruptcy.
Last Updated: Jan 22, 2018.